20” Super Grinder
- Powered by a thruster motor
- Blades are removable and replaceable to suit the operation
- 20” blade as standard but can range in sizes from 6-30” with the capability of custom diameters
- This tool is used for decommissioning, storm repair, recovery and the removal of jumpers and umbilicals.
- 8 JIC Hose
- Spare Abrasive Blades
- Diamond Blades (On Request)
- Operating and Maintenance Manual
- 20” Super Grinder
The 20” Super Grinder is a powerful tool for cutting materials up to 6” in thickness. Aside from the standard fibre abrasive blade, the Super Grinder can operate with blade options including carbide tooth, carbide brazed, and rescue-grade blades to suit the most demanding of subsea cutting needs.