7500 PSI / 520 Bar High Pressure Water Jetter (HPWJ)
- Cleaning, Jetting & Dredging
- Industry recognised standard cleaning tool
- Can be adapted to use as a fluid injection unit
- Robust, easy to use and easy to fix pumps
- Very small footprint with integral p.o check, flow control and relief valve
- Comes complete with all hoses, ROV handle and jetting nozzle
- 520bar Jetting System
- ROV Handle and Point
- Jetting Nozzle
- All Operational Hoses
- Suction Filter
- Operations Manual
- Spares Kit.
- Dual Nozzle Lance
- Nozzle kit; Flat Jetting Nozzle and Rotating Nozzle
- ROV handle options; DType, Fishtail, T-bar
The 520 Bar High Pressure Jetting System is based around the industry standard Dynaset pump. No other pump gives the same power and reliability.
The pump can be connected to any subsea reservoir by the suction port (12 JIC / 3/4” BSPF) or filter.
The standard high-pressure jetting system has a pressure range from 0.5 - 520 Bar.