Class 6/7 Torque Tool Adaptor
- ROV Torque Tools
- The tool can be purchased with or without a spring-loaded end effector and in-latching or non-latching configurations.
- Requires no electrical or hydraulic interface, freeing the ROV to leave it in place and perform other subsea operations.
- Operating and Maintenance Manual
- Surface Test Jig and Readout
- Standard Nosecone
- Class 6/7 End Effector and Test Stem
- Comp Bottle With Fittings and Gear Oil
- Spare Kit
- Vector Nosecone (Optional)
- API 17H Class 6-7
The Class 6/7 Torque Tool Adaptor has been designed and manufactured to suit both API 17h Class 6-7 Torque Adaptors and for use in all standard API 17h interfaces.
The tool is ideal for subsea applications requiring torques of up to 25,000 ft lbs.