Stanley IW12 Impact Wrench ¾” Drive
- Impact Wrenches
Underwater Impact Wrench IW12 is a 3⁄4" square drive tool with adjustable impact intensity from 340-1632Nm.
- Handheld tool designed for use by diver or configured for ROV
- Various sockets available for purchase
- Provides exceptional output torque from compact and lightweight too.
- Industry Standard ¾” Wing Type Hydraulic Connectors
- 1.5mtr Tool Whips Supplied With Unit
- Operating Manual
The Stanley IW12 Impact Wrench ¾” Drive is a ¾” square drive tool with adjustable impact intensity from 340-1632Nm.
Stanley Impact Wrenches can be operated over wide flow ranges, in the case of the IW12, 15-45lpm.