Manipulator Ball Valve
- Easy to mount valve housing
- Clearly marked position status
- Adaptable design for various size, pressure and material requirements
- ½”, 3/8”, ¼” valves available as standard.
- Manipulator Ball Valve
- Operational Hoses
- Operations Manual
- Certificate Pack.
- Spares Kit
- Various Valve Sizes
- Alternative Pressure Options
The Manipulator Ball Valve utilises a paddle handle to open and close the ball valve fitted to the tool. This is suitable for operation by most types of seven function manipulators.
The standard valve comes with 1/2” NPT Female fittings, however, different sizes of valve and connections can be fitted as required.
The stainless-steel panel mount allows the tool to be easily fitted to existing equipment. Bespoke panels can be provided to fit as many valve and piston assemblies as required.
The image on the right shows one of our ball valves, which was manufactured with an Inconel 625 Valve installed on a subsea clamp.