Multi Purpose Skid
- Skid Packages
- Fits Forum XLX and Schilling HD as standard
- Easily adapted to any work class interface
- Multipurpose Skid Frame with Buoyancy
- Transport Frame with Lift Slings to ease deck movements
- Operations Manual
- Certification Pack
- Replacement or additional Buoyancy Blocks
- Alternative Pin Configurations
- Various Fluid Reservoir options
- Tooling Packages
The Multi Purpose Skid is suitable for connection to most work class ROV’s. The pin configuration is to fit the Forum XLX & UHD ROV systems as standard.
The Skid is constructed from a lightweight aluminum frame and has been designed to maximize available space whilst still providing positive buoyancy. It is protected with removable HDPE panels for ease of access.
The standard Skid weighs 1,045kg in air and is 207kg positively buoyant in sea water.
Special buoyancy configurations can be arranged depending on the tooling requirements of the client.
Various tooling can be situated in the skid, including; 250L+ Fluid reservoirs, BOP Systems, Fluid Injection Systems, Retractable Tooling Drawers, Intervention Tooling, survey and inspection tools and more.