- RIGGING LOFTS
Centurion Power & Equipment is a market-renowned leader in providing fully-managed Rigging Loft Management Services specific to our clients’ requirements.
Our track record and extensive client portfolio highlights the volume and responsibility with which we have been entrusted, efficiently and effectively meeting all deliverables over a significant number of years.
We provide Rigging Loft Management from the issue of the initial request all the way through to delivery. Once delivered, we monitor and proactively provide reports via our Equipment Management System to determine the next scheduled mobilisation date within your set cycle, whether this be on a six month, seven month or an annual basis. We provide the management support to your daily operations.
We have a substantial fleet of DNV 2.7-1 rigging lofts varying from 20ft, 10ft and 8ft mini, all fitted with ATEX heating and lighting as standard and fully certified to the required industry standards and compliant with UKCS-SOP-005.
We strengthen our relationships with the full understanding of each client’s requirements, no matter how diverse, and our account management team ensures that the required quality of service and product are delivered. We align our business with our client’s objectives as key business drivers – both from a strategic and ad-hoc project basis.
In recognition of the scale of the proposed scope of work and associated contract, we assign a dedicated contract management team to provide the required level of client interfacing.
OUR RIGGING LOFT SOLUTIONS
- All Rigging Lofts are certified to DNV 2.7-1/BSEN12079
- Comprehensive certification register is provided as standard with each rigging loft. This register is split into product groups for easy retrieval of the required certificates
- Instructions for safe use and handling instructions are provided to suit specific client requests
- EX certified Lights & Power: As a minimum each loft contains 240v lights and heater isolators suitable for zone 2 utilisation
- All equipment and rigging lofts are provided colour coded as per company procedure
- Hanging frame, shelves and bench
- Letter box style hatch for returning equipment
- Steel box for for quarantined equipment
- Paint container and paint of the correct colour: Suitable paint for for colour code purposes is provided on client request
- Dedicated team who co-ordinate all client requirements for each rigging loft requirement and connected elements
- Online Client Web Portal Certification Database