Suction Anchor Skid
- Skid Packages
- Fits Forum XLX and Schilling HD as standard
- Easily adapted to any work class interface
- Replacement or additional Buoyancy Blocks
- Alternative Pin Configurations
- Additional Tooling Packages
- Multipurpose Skid Frame with Buoyancy
- Transport Frame with Lift Slings to ease deck movements
- Valve Pack
- Flow Meter
- Suction Pump
- Operations Manual
- Certification Pack
The Suction Anchor Skid is a self-contained system for installing both Suction Anchors and Suction Piles.
The system operates with an intelligent valve pack and customised topside GUI. The system uses an AZ10 suction pump, but can also use an AZ20 suction pump depending on flow requirements of the project.
Water flow is monitored by the onboard water flow meter and data is send back to the GUI.
A pressure transducer is installed on the hot stab to monitor the positive and negative pressures during pile operations, this information is then utilised by the software to auto-regulate the suction pressure.
An optional heading, pitch and roll sensor can be added to the package if required.